How to Register
1. Download & print Registration Form
2. Complete form and send/drop-off to St. Philips Office.
All children must be 2.5 yrs. old by September of the school year for which an application is being submitted. All others will be considered under-age and acceptance will be at the discretion of the supervisor and the staff. Priority is given to the children returning for a second year, followed by siblings, then to the community on a first come 1st served basis.
Call us anytime for a private tour!
1. What's makes St. Philips so special?
St. Philips is a Not-for-Profit Preschool, run by a Parent-Led Board of Directors. Our commitment to quality early childhood education is unparalleled.
2. What are the class sizes like?
Class sizes are small. We keep our Student:Teacher ratio at 8:1. The number of classes vary per year.
3. Do I have to provide a snack?
No. We provide healthy snacks daily. Snack time provides important learning opportunities for our students; sharing, turn taking, pouring, engaging in social conversation.
4. What if my child isn't Toilet Trained yet?
That's ok. Children develop this skill at their own pace.
5. How will I know how my child is doing?
Communication is important to us. You can speak with your child's teacher before or after school or schedule a meeting at any time.